- 2014 demographic data layers from the American Community Survey. This data can easily be added to your existing map and includes population estimates, race, households and income by Census Tract.
- Search by Parcel ID. Now you have the option to search for a parcel by address and parcel id number.
- Measure Distances: You can now add a ruler to the map and measure distances between two points.
- Public Notice application updates include the ability to search for a property by parcel id number and to see the highlighted outline of the selected parcels.
- No hardware or software license required!
Since we custom build our mapping applications in-house we are quick to respond to our clients requests and deliver the best product possible. This is one reason we are growing so fast and helping more and more cities each month save cost and increase efficiency. Please join us for a free online webinar on Tuesday January 19th at 10:00 am MT to see a live demonstration of our mapping applications and ask any questions you have.
Join the meeting: https://join.me/infobytes
The Infobytes Team
Infobytes, Inc. | 877-521-INFO
www.infobytes.com | email@example.com